What kind of formats and session content are we NOT looking for?
– Self serving or self promotional events
– Content that we’ve seen before or that offers nothing new or unique
– Agencies speaking to agencies. If agency presents case study–client must be present.
– Old/rehashed content that offers nothing new or unique
– Traditional panel discussions with little audience participation
– Sessions that feel closed or have a topic with a “limited shelf life”
– Sessions that only offer one view, opinion or perspective
– Events that encourage speakers to broadcast their ideas
– Endless PowerPoint slides with complex diagrams and charts
– Speakers who like to speak for the sake of speaking