Hispanicize Event App for Smartphones and Tablets Now Available for Free DownloadMonday, January 27th, 2014
Hispanicize 2014 (http://www.HispancizeEvent.com), the annual Latino trends event for social media, marketing, film, music and tech scheduled for April 1-4 in Miami’s InterContinental hotel, today announced the availability of its free mobile event app for smartphones and tablets on both the iTunes and Android stores. A hybrid web-based version is also available for Blackberry and other web browser-enabled phones.
Downloading the app is a must for anyone planning to attend Hispanicize 2014 as it is the best way to plan your schedule, see who’s speaking, learn about sponsor events, celebrity visits, concerts, contests and much more. The app is updated daily and will often reflect new additions to the schedule and speakers even before the news hits social media or other channels that Hispanicize 2014 continuously uses to promote event news.
Downloading the Hispanicize Event 2014 Mobile App is easy
For iPhone (plus IPad & iPod Touch) and Android phones: visit your App Store or Google Play on your device and search for “Hispanicize.” Search for the Hispanicize 2014 app.
For all other phone types (including BlackBerry and all other web browser-enabled phones): While on your smartphone, point your mobile browser to http://m.core-apps.com/hispan2014 OR Scan the QR code! From there you will be directed to download the proper version of the app for your particular device.
Hispanicize 2014 Mobile App Features
The Hispanicize 2014 app provides easy-to-use interactive capabilities to enhance attendees’ event experience. Among the app’s top features are:
– The Dashboard keeps you organized with up-to-the-minute Exhibitor, Speaker, and Event information
– About Hispanicize Event 2014 keeps all event information in one place
– My Schedule organizes your schedule with one click
– Alerts allow you to receive important real-time communications from the event organizer
– Built-in Twitter feed to follow and join in on the show chatter
– Rate the sessions you attend and comment on them, too
– Locate Exhibitors you want to visit on the Floor Plan Map
– Connect with your colleagues using the Friends feature
– Share your event photos and experiences with the Photo Gallery
After the event concludes, the mobile app lives on throughout the year, providing users with an industry reference tool on a device they use daily right in the palm of their hands to look up people they met or heard speak on a panel, and obtain their contact information.