El Buen Pitch ( RFP & Agency Submission Form)
The “El Buen Pitch” competition is a trailblazing, “The Apprentice”-style contest that will recognize one agency for creating the best marketing plan for a non-profit or charity serving Latino communities. A national search for the non-profit or charity that will be spotlighted in this national competition is currently underway. (To nominate your non profit or charity, complete the digital form below by December 7).
How “El Buen Pitch” Works
The contest consists of four stages. The entire contest is being administered by the national advisory board of Hispanicize 2013 which consists of major Hispanic brands, agencies and other influential executives from the Latin music and film industries.
EL BUEN PITCH REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL
CALL TO ACTION: CREATIVE EMPRESARIOS, AGENCY EXECUTIVES AND MARKETING GURUS:
The organizers of Hispanicize 2013, the largest annual gathering of Hispanic marketers, media, bloggers, agencies and entertainment professionals, officially invite agencies to participate in its first annual competition, EL BUEN PITCH. Our aim is to inspire the best and brightest minds in the Hispanic marketing landscape to create this national campaign, leveraging their expertise to give back to the communities they serve. Part non-profit campaign, part “Apprentice-style” clash, this national platform will challenge the best agencies to put their skills to good use for the betterment of Padres Contra Cancer, a leading national charity committed to improving the quality of life for Latino children with cancer and their families.
HOW IT WORKS
- Hispanicize 2013 has finalized a partnership with Padres Contra Cancer, a leading national charity committed to improving the quality of life for Latino children with cancer and their families.
- ( Click here for PADRES’ Creative Brief)
- This organization will be the subject of the national marketing program that will be developed by agencies as part of the “El Buen Pitch” contest.
- First round of entries are due before March 4th
- 10 semi-finalists will be selected and announced on March 25, 2013.
- Each of the 10 finalists will then submit a final, more thorough pitch with detailed strategies, tactics, timelines and budgets.
- Three finalists will be announced during the first week of March. Each agency team will be comprised of no more than three members.
- These three team members will present on stage at Hispanicize 2013 to a panel of four judges comprised of Fortune 500 company CMOs or top Hispanic brand officers, and one non-profit representative.
- The judges will serve as constructive critics and judges but will not having voting power. The general audience of Hispanicize 2013 will electronically vote for the winner of the contest via a text message voting system live not to vote for the best pitch.
- Each team will have 20 minutes to present, including videos and/or audio visuals.
- The audience votes for the best pitch and a winner will be announced that day.
AGENCY APPLICATION FORM