Published on November 5th, 2012 | by Team Hispanicize0
Senior execs from Target, Univision, McDonald’s, Estefan Enterprises and Burger King Complete Advisory Board of Hispanicize 2013
Senior Hispanic market executives from Target, Univision, McDonald’s, T-Mobile, Burger King and Estefan Enterprises are among the final members named to the national advisory board of Hispanicize 2013.
The national advisory board is now complete with 50 executives from leading Hispanic brands, ad agencies, PR firms, the Latin music industry, journalists, film festival directors and even a world-renowned inventor.
Hispanicize 2013 (www.HispanicizeEvent.com), the fourth annual Latino trends event is scheduled for April 9-13, 2013. The will be held at the Eden Roc Hotel in Miami Beach. (See Hispanicize 2013 Preview Video here: http://bit.ly/hispz13Rising).
A partnership of the Hispanic Public Relations Association (HPRA), Hispanicize, the Hispanic PR Blog and the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA), Hispanicize 2013 is a trailblazing multi-industry event that has become a major national launch pad for ideas, celebrities, ventures, products, services, films, music groups and more targeting Latinos. (Watch the Hispanicize 2012 Recap Video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzWRv9iiZG4).
The advisory board’s role is to select the content and speakers that best represent trends in the multiple industries that will converge at Hispanicize 2013. To submit a session idea or nominate yourself as a speaker before the December 15 deadline visit http://www.hispanicizeevent.com/session-submission.html.
Joining the advisory board are:
- Jenina Nuñez, Manager – External Communications, McDonald’s
- Andrea Munzer McCauley, Public Relations, Target
- David Alvarado, VP of Marketing, Capitol Latin at EMI Music
- Miguel Piedra, Vice President – Global Communications & Culture, Burger King Corporation
- David Naranjo, Vice President, Public Relations/Marketing, Estefan Enterprises
- Laura Hodges, Field Marketing Manager – Hispanic Programs, T-Mobile
- Roberto Ruiz, SVP – Client Development Group, Univision Communications
- Rosanna Fiske, EVP and Chief Strategy Officer, República
The Hispanicize 2013 board is also comprised of:
- Mari Santana, Public Relations Manager, Disney
- Christina Gonzalez, Director of Multicultural Marketing - Verizon Wireless
- Melina Baetti, Manager of Brand & Business Communications, The Coca-Cola Company
- Sabrina Macias, Director of Integrated Marketing Communications/ Brand & Consumer Marketing, NASCAR
- Jocelyn Allen, Grassroots & Diversity Communications, General Motors
- Xavier Turpin, Director of Multicultural Marketing - Dunkin’ Brands Inc.
- Oswald Mendez, Chief Marketing Officer, MundoFox
- Alfredo Ayala, Senior Technical Staff, Research & Development - Walt Disney Imagineering
- Olga Romero, Manager of Hispanic and Multicultural – Southwest Airlines
- Alvaro Cabal, Multicultural Communications Manager - Ford Motor Company
- Maribel Ferrer, Media Relations Vice President for U.S. Hispanic and Florida - JPMorgan Chase
- Borja Perez, Senior Vice President, Digital & Social Media, Telemundo Media
- Lissette Hoyo, Managing Partner/President - Accentmarketing
- Gustavo Razzetti, EVP, Managing Director - Lápiz (Leo Burnett)
- Juan Oubiña, Group Creative Director - Grupo Gallegos
- Mara Fernandez, Associate Publisher, Produ
- Calixto Chinchilla, Founder/Executive Director, New York International Latino Film Festival
- Jaie Laplante, Director, Miami International Film Festival
- Roman Morales, Film Showcase Director - Hispanicize 2013
- Linda Lopez, Latin Programming/Marketing - Live Nation
- Fernando Rojo, Senior Creative Director/New Business Development - Universal Music Publishing
- Monica Taher, Head of Entertainment/Partner - Getty Images Hispanic / Latin America
- Bel Hernandez, CEO - Latin Heat Media
- Vanessa James, President - Vanessa James Media
- Mike Valdes-Fauli, President - JeffreyGroup (advisory board co-chairman of Hispanicize 2013)
- Jorge Ortega, President/CEO - Newlink America
- Ruben Navarrette, National Syndicated Columnist – CNN.com and USA Today
- Delia Lopez, President, Hispanic Public Relations Association – LA
- David Henry, President, Hispanic Public Relations Association – New York and Telenoticias
- Hugo Perez, Director of Hispanic Marketing, The Zocalo Group
- Angélica Pérez-Litwin, Publisher/CEO, New Latina, Inc.
- Aurelia Flores, Founder/CEO, PowerfulLatinas.com
- George “The Urban Jibaro” Torres, Founder, Sofrito for Your Soul
- Jennifer Diaz, Associate Vice President/Media Relations, Greater Miami Convention & Visitor’s Bureau
- Rikki Rincon, President, Creative Juice Online
- Roberto Somoza, President, World Clique
Sponsorship and Registration Information
Sponsorship information is available by contacting email@example.com or calling 203.364.4779. Hispanic Heritage Month Early bird registration rates are available through October 31 at www.HispanicizeEvent.com. To reserve your hotel room go to https://resweb.passkey.com/Resweb.do?mode=welcome_gi_new&groupID=14723119