What kind of formats and session content are we NOT looking for?
- Self serving or self promotional events
- Content that we’ve seen before or that offers nothing new or unique
- Agencies speaking to agencies. If agency presents case study–client must be present.
- Old/rehashed content that offers nothing new or unique
- Traditional panel discussions with little audience participation
- Sessions that feel closed or have a topic with a “limited shelf life”
- Sessions that only offer one view, opinion or perspective
- Events that encourage speakers to broadcast their ideas
- Endless PowerPoint slides with complex diagrams and charts
- Speakers who like to speak for the sake of speaking